Through our continuous efforts to bring global technical community closer as well as offer further accessibility to renowned Technical Analysis experts worldwide, we have launched a new series of IFTA-hosted webinars that are held on a monthly basis. These webinars are offered exclusively to all members of IFTA-affiliated societies around the globe. Your local society will forward you the details when they become available.
Webinars with an open lock symbol are free to watch for everyone.
IFTA society members: Request webinar access now
- 07 August: Trading Beyond the Matrix: An Interview With Dr. Tharp, by Ron William Presenter: Dr. Van K. Tharp, The Van Tharp Institute, USA
- 05 June: Integrating Elliott Wave Analysis Into Your Trading Presenter: Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEW-M, Elliott Wave International *Please note there is a delay before this video starts.
- 23 April: Avoiding the Spikes…Uses and Abuses of Andrews and Schiff Pitchforks Presenter: Eddie Tofpik, Head of Technical Analysis & Senior Markets Analyst, ADM Investor Services International
- 27 March: Trend Trading – A More Consistent Approach For The Private Trader Presenter: Zaheer Anwari
- 29 November: A Systematic Approach to Trading: A Step-By-Step Guide Presenter: Trevor Neil, MSTA, MSCI; BETA Group, UK
- 25 July: Trading Time: Using the 4th Dimension to Create a Third Spatial Visualization from a Two Dimensional Image Presenter: Shaun Downey, 4th Dimension by Trading Time, UK
- 29 June: Ichimoku Clouds Presenter: Nicole Elliott, MSTA, Freelance Financial Journalist, UK
- 30 May: Volume at Price: Not all prices are equal! Presenter: Paul McLaren, CFTe, DipTA, Enhance Your Options Pty Ltd, Australia
- 28 March: High Probability Day Trading Presenter: Lee Sandford, MSTA, CFTe
- 23 February: Maximize FX Trading Success Using the Elliott Wave Model Presenter: Michael Madden, CMT, CFTe, CEWA
- 26 January: Trend Trading – A More Consistent Approach For The Private Trader Presenter: Zaheer Anwari
- 31 May: Harmonic Trading: An Introduction to Harmonic Patterns Presenter: Scott Carney, HarmonicTrader.com, USA
- 04 May: Part 3 of 3: Analyzing and Trading Markets Using the Wyckoff Method Presenters: Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser, USA
- 19 April: MJT’s 3T Methodology: Squaring Trend and Price Targets Analysis with Prospective Timing Presenter: Jean-François Owczarczak, CFTe, FRM, CEO Management Joint Trust SA, Geneva, Switzerland
- 04 April: Part 2 of 3: Analyzing and Trading Markets Using the Wyckoff Method Presenters: Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser, USA
- 30 March: Market Profile – Recent Advancements, and Applications for Trading Presenter: Clive Lambert, Uk, FuturesTechs
- 15 March: Traders’ Mental Blind Spots: How Hidden Flaws in Your Decision-Making Affect Your Trading Presenter: Dr. Gary Dayton, TradingPsychologyEdge.com
- 25 February: Using Stops: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Presenter: Cesar Alverez, Cesar Alvarez, Alvarez Quant Trading, USA
- 15 February: Financial Cartography: Interconnections in Financial Markets Presenter: Dr. Kimmo Soramäki, Financial Network Analytics, Ltd.
- 27 January: Part 1 of 3: Analyzing and Trading Markets Using the Wyckoff Method Presenters: Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser, USA
- 24 November: Monte Carlo Techniques: Application to Trading Presenter: Dr. Howard Bandy, USA
- 11 August: Trading System Development – Indicator-Based Presenter: Dr. Howard Bandy, USA
- 15 July: The Four Faces of Risk: Defining and Managing Risk in Trading System Development and Trading Management Presenter: Dr. Howard Bandy, USA
- 25 March: Sentiment Analysis Using the Sentix Indicators Presenter: Manfred Hueber, CEFA, Sentix, Germany
- 14 October: Point and Line Chart – A New Type of Chart to Get Strong and Clear Signals Presenter: Mohamed Ashraf, CFTe, CETA, MFTA, Egypt
- 05 June: Identification of High Probability Target Zones Presenter: Andrew J.D. Long, MFTA, Publisher and Editor, Triggers$.com, Canada
- 20 May: Some Uses of Market Geometry – Time, Price and Gradients Presenter: Victor Hugo, Director, Hugo Capital; President, Technical Analysts’ Society of Southern Africa (TASSA), South Africa
- 25 March: Optimization of Trading Strategies – The Search for Stability and Performance Presenter: Philipp Kahler, Sr, Quantitative Analyst, Intalus, Bremen, Germany
- 24 July: The Law of Vibration – Natural Patterns in the Economy and Financial Markets Presenter: Tony Plummer Sponsored by: Vereinigung Technischer Analysten Deutschlands e.V. (VTAD—Germany)
- 12 March: From Technical Analysis to Algorithmic Trading Presenter: Philipp Kahler, Sr, Quantitative Analyst, Intalus, Bremen, Germany