Through our continuous efforts to bring global technical community closer as well as offer further accessibility to renowned Technical Analysis experts worldwide, we have launched a new series of IFTA-hosted webinars that are held on a monthly basis. These webinars are offered exclusively to all members of IFTA-affiliated societies around the globe. Your local society will forward you the details when they become available.
*Please note: the login password changes monthly (when a new webinar is added). Please check with your member society for access details.
- 05 June: Integrating Elliott Wave Analysis Into Your Trading Presenter: Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEW-M, Elliott Wave International *Please note there is a delay before this video starts.
- 23 April: Avoiding the Spikes…Uses and Abuses of Andrews and Schiff Pitchforks Presenter: Eddie Tofpik, Head of Technical Analysis & Senior Markets Analyst, ADM Investor Services International
- 27 March: Trend Trading – A More Consistent Approach For The Private Trader Presenter: Zaheer Anwari
- 29 November: A Systematic Approach to Trading: A Step-By-Step Guide Presenter: Trevor Neil, MSTA, MSCI; BETA Group, UK
- 25 July: Trading Time: Using the 4th Dimension to Create a Third Spatial Visualization from a Two Dimensional Image Presenter: Shaun Downey, 4th Dimension by Trading Time, UK
- 29 June: Ichimoku Clouds Presenter: Nicole Elliott, MSTA, Freelance Financial Journalist, UK
- 30 May: Volume at Price: Not all prices are equal! Presenter: Paul McLaren, CFTe, DipTA, Enhance Your Options Pty Ltd, Australia
- 28 March: High Probability Day Trading Presenter: Lee Sandford, MSTA, CFTe
- 23 February: Maximize FX Trading Success Using the Elliott Wave Model Presenter: Michael Madden, CMT, CFTe, CEWA
- 26 January: Trend Trading – A More Consistent Approach For The Private Trader Presenter: Zaheer Anwari
- 31 May: Harmonic Trading: An Introduction to Harmonic Patterns Presenter: Scott Carney, HarmonicTrader.com, USA
- 04 May: Part 3 of 3: Analyzing and Trading Markets Using the Wyckoff Method Presenters: Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser, USA
- 19 April: MJT’s 3T Methodology: Squaring Trend and Price Targets Analysis with Prospective Timing Presenter: Jean-François Owczarczak, CFTe, FRM, CEO Management Joint Trust SA, Geneva, Switzerland
- 04 April: Part 2 of 3: Analyzing and Trading Markets Using the Wyckoff Method Presenters: Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser, USA
- 30 March: Market Profile – Recent Advancements, and Applications for Trading Presenter: Clive Lambert, Uk, FuturesTechs
- 15 March: Traders’ Mental Blind Spots: How Hidden Flaws in Your Decision-Making Affect Your Trading Presenter: Dr. Gary Dayton, TradingPsychologyEdge.com
- 25 February: Using Stops: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Presenter: Cesar Alverez, Cesar Alvarez, Alvarez Quant Trading, USA
- 15 February: Financial Cartography: Interconnections in Financial Markets Presenter: Dr. Kimmo Soramäki, Financial Network Analytics, Ltd.
- 27 January: Part 1 of 3: Analyzing and Trading Markets Using the Wyckoff Method Presenters: Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser, USA
- 24 November: Monte Carlo Techniques: Application to Trading Presenter: Dr. Howard Bandy, USA
- 11 August: Trading System Development – Indicator-Based Presenter: Dr. Howard Bandy, USA
- 15 July: The Four Faces of Risk: Defining and Managing Risk in Trading System Development and Trading Management Presenter: Dr. Howard Bandy, USA
- 25 March: Sentiment Analysis Using the Sentix Indicators Presenter: Manfred Hueber, CEFA, Sentix, Germany
- 14 October: Point and Line Chart – A New Type of Chart to Get Strong and Clear Signals Presenter: Mohamed Ashraf, CFTe, CETA, MFTA, Egypt
- 05 June: Identification of High Probability Target Zones Presenter: Andrew J.D. Long, MFTA, Publisher and Editor, Triggers$.com, Canada
- 20 May: Some Uses of Market Geometry – Time, Price and Gradients Presenter: Victor Hugo, Director, Hugo Capital; President, Technical Analysts’ Society of Southern Africa (TASSA), South Africa
- 25 March: Optimization of Trading Strategies – The Search for Stability and Performance Presenter: Philipp Kahler, Sr, Quantitative Analyst, Intalus, Bremen, Germany
- 24 July: The Law of Vibration – Natural Patterns in the Economy and Financial Markets Presenter: Tony Plummer Sponsored by: Vereinigung Technischer Analysten Deutschlands e.V. (VTAD—Germany)
- 12 March: From Technical Analysis to Algorithmic Trading Presenter: Philipp Kahler, Sr, Quantitative Analyst, Intalus, Bremen, Germany