Congratulations on your decision to join the large IFTA family.
In order for IFTA to consider your application, you will need to follow some steps to complete the enrollment process. We are ready to work with you to make this process faster and more efficient.
Before submitting all required documents, it is highly recommended to have a Skype discussion with the Membership Director. The scope of the conversation is to assess your Society’s current situation and add a personal touch to the membership process. We consider any future IFTA member as a longtime partner, therefore we encourage an active participation of your members from both professional and retail investment community.
Your Membership Application Process starts with submitting the following items to the Membership Director:
- Letter from the President / Chair of the proposed society addressed to the Membership Director at IFTA, making a request to be accepted as a member society
The following documents (attached to the aforementioned Letter, in English):
- Constitution and Bylaws of the non-profit Society
- Code of Ethics
- List and brief curriculum vitae of elected officers of the society (including chairman, treasurer, secretary)
- Membership numbers (all eligible societies must have a minimum of 20 members)
- A detailed description of Society activities in the last nine months (including regularity and type of meetings, educational activities, etc.)
- A copy of the original certificate/document of incorporation
- If there is another technical analysis society in your country, please provide a letter from them indicating their full and unconditional agreement for co-existence of two similar societies in the same jurisdiction. For a list of current societies, go to: http://www.ifta.org/membership/.
Approved applications are granted Developing Society member status for a maximum of two years. During this time, they are entitled to most IFTA benefits and excused from paying membership dues.
If you would like guidance on establishing a local technical analysis society or more information on how to complete your application, please contact the Membership Director at IFTA Administration (admin [at] ifta [dot] org) in the very early stages of the process.
We look forward to working with you.
IFTA Membership Director
Alek Jankowski, BE, M.Eng.Sc., Grad.Dip.Mgt.